Sunday, October 30, 2011

Caricatures


I always wanted to do caricatures. I should have gone to an art school and learnt how to do it. But they do not run part time courses for doctors, and I could not find anyone who could teach me. I would look at the caricatures in the newspapers and wish I could draw as well. Finally I decided to do it by studying the artists’ finished works. It was not difficult, because I had access to the photographs of the people whose caricatures were found in the newspapers. When I thought I had the general idea, I tried my hand at it. Here is one I made of Saif and Bebo. I know it is not possible for me to keep doing it as easily as I can perform hysterectomies, but now I am satisfied.

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क