Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Baby Name

People name babies differently. Some name them after their parents' names. Some name them after names of Gods they worship. Some name them after their heroes. Some use nice sounding words for their babies' names, even if they don't mean a thing. These days people search the net for baby names.
That patient had it easy. She had some gynecological problem, which I looked into and started the management.
"Doctor, I have come to you because you had treated me well the last time."
I kept a smiling face, though I could not remember her."
"I had infertility. I got a baby after you treated me. I was very happy."
I broadened my smile.
"I have named my baby after you" she said. My surprise must have shown on my face. "I have given my baby your name" she explained.
I smiled genuinely.
"Has he started going to school?" I asked.
"Yes" she said.
"Is he bright?"
"Yes" she said.
"That is nice" I said. "He will do you proud."
"Yes, doctor. Thank you doctor" she said, smiled some more and went away.
This was the first time (as far as I knew) some patient had named her baby after me. This woman had made my day.

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क