Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Image Resolution

I am not sure if image resolution is all that important when images are to be used as web graphics. I think it is important when one wants to print the image on paper. But if one has to look at it on the web, then it probably does not matter. I also feel Google compresses images to make them suitable for web display. For resolving this issue, I am putting two images in this post.




The images are actually the same photograph, but differ in that one is a screen capture image of the other one seen in Windows image viewer. They seem identical. If anyone can make out any differences, please email me. Thanks if you do, and no hard feelings if you don't.

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क