Tuesday, September 2, 2014

What People Want To Read On My Blog

I write a blog because I want to express my thoughts and feelings on things that happen around me, and I feel that others will benefit from knowing about them. I usually do not check who reads what. But Google keeps a meticulous record of all traffic to my blog. I have written 941 articles so far. I happened to see that some of the articles had an unusually large number of hits. So I checked out which ones had more hits than others. I have Usually each of my article has 30 to 40 hits. I have selected the topics which got more than 70 hits each, as shown in the following table.
Topic
Hits
Vaginal myomectomy: new technique
1085
Single uterus, two cervixes
1077
Uterine perforation by copper T
997
How to fix spike buster
941
Dengue pronunciation
910
Copper T and weight gain
699
Abbreviations
471
How to make a pelvitrainer
447
Mindlessness
316
Cyst in the uterus
308
Clinical methods AEBE
295
Placenta previa on ultrasonography
257
Vesical lymph nodes?
257
Partogram
237
Biometrics and us
237
Who was I?
230
Myomectomy with rubber tourniquet
227
3D instruments in Obstetrics and Gynecology
205
Vacation arrangement for watering plants
191
Iatrogenic hypoprolactinemia
172
Elective clinical pelvimetry
158
Shashank Parulekar Who?
158
Kissing ovaries
147
Uterine rupture and misoprostol
116
Liquid paraffin dressing
106
Fothergill story
106
Innovations in theater technique, surgical gown
98
Pedema
98
Adults stuck in childhood
93
Patients as writing boards
93
Retrograde hysterectomy
92
Fimbrial prolapse: diagnostic test
87
Condolences
83
Puerperal purpura
83
Mistrust
82
Burst Abdomen without sepsis
79
Making of a medical teacher
76
Fundal pressure
74
Delayed vasovagal attack
72

I am proud that my new operative technique of vaginal myomectomy was read by 1085 people. I am surprised to note that people (mainly from USA) are so curious about an uncommon congenital malformation of a single cervix and two uteri. I also see that a lot of people are worried about uterine perforation by copper T, and also false fear of copper T causing weight gain. I don't know how people know that the way dengue is pronounced is not correct, and they search the net to find out the right way. And I am amused that 230 people wanted to read an article 'Who was I?' and 158 people wanted to read the article 'Shashank Parulekar Who?'

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क