Friday, December 10, 2010

Hibiscus on Mango Tree

We have a huge mango tree outside our balcony. I saw something very curious that day. The tree had a hibiscus flower right on top of it, which is about half a story below our window. Since it is a tree growing on the sidewalk, no one has experimented by transplanting a hibiscus branch on the mango tree, and anyway that would not be two and a half storeys above ground level. I have not made that picture using Photoshop or GIMP, because I dislike untruths, and also because I am not good in the use of graphics software of such complex nature. I am putting up the picture for the curious ones, and also in the hope that someone can offer an explanation for the same.

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क