Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Meaning of Happiness

“There are two types of people. One type gives you happiness. The other type teaches you what is happiness.” This was a little deep. I am not all that into philosophy. But when a staff member junior to me comes with something like this, I cannot just let it go. “What do you mean? Do people who give you happiness not teach you the meaning of happiness too?” I asked. “No! They are two entirely different things.” “could you give any examples?” I asked. “Oh, sure. The resident doctor who works like a master gives you happiness. The resident doctor who is nothing but trouble teaches you what is happiness – it is that feeling that you are entirely missing out on with this person around.” That sounded great. That explained why I understood what happiness was every time one of the four pain-in-the-backside staff members went away one by one, and when my troublesome Registrars went on exam leave, not to come back again.

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क