Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Professor Cleans Boss' Toilet

I could not believe it. We had this old acquaintance, a professor and head of his department once in a civic hospital. He was visiting us socially. We were discussing things from the past. Suddenly he said, "I have cleaned the assistant commissioner's toilet once." He was a man of great dignity, integrity and professional standing. I could not believe he would ever do such a thing. I kept quiet, but he was good at face reading. "We were having a meeting in that fellow's chamber. A number of senior doctors and senior civic officials were present. The air-conditioner was on full blast, and the elderly people had to visit the rest room frequently. The fellow had a toilet built right inside his chamber." I continued to keep quiet. "This fellow was a crook of the top order. He had kept troubling our department for a long time, only because he wanted to favor some individuals for unethical reasons. Our complaints to the civic chief went unanswered. I was very angry. So ..." He took a pause to drink some water. I had no clue what it was leading to. "When I went to relieve myself, I had a sudden idea. I pissed all over his pot, then took his clean white Turkish towel from the stand and wiped the pot clean. Then I put the towel back on the stand. He and his colleagues who were party to the decisions which led to troubles for us had all day to wipe their hands on my piss." He completed his story and sat back, grinning all over his face, while I just sat there stunned.

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क