Friday, September 20, 2013

Teacher-Students Sleepy All

"I just took a lecture for the resident doctors."
I looked up from my work to find one of our faculty at my door grinning all over his face. I looked at him questioningly.
"They were sleeping" he said, the grin now a fixture on his face.
"Huh?" I said.
"It was a clinical topic. But they kept sleeping. Even when they were signing their attendance, they were sleeping."
"Hmm..." I said. It must be a remarkable feat to sleep while one signs one's name.
"I taught them anyway" he said and turned away.
No wonder they slept, I thought. They must have found something that transferred from him to them telepathically. Or perhaps it was contagious? After all, he had regularly been sleeping during our clinical and administrative meetings over years, and still did. Was that the reason why he was grinning, having found his like?

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क