Saturday, April 5, 2014

Odd Relaxation

My Registrar was presenting a case to me.
"Sir, per abdomen she is 32 weeks, relaxed."
"It is nice to know she is relaxed. Usually patients are not relaxed" I said tiredly. I was tired because the Resident Doctors always said the patient was relaxed when they meat the uterus was relaxed. They continued to do that despite the seniors telling them repeatedly not to do so.
"Um...err..." she said. She probably could not understand why I could not understand what she meant. I must not  have been too tired to let it go at that. So I continued in the same vein.
"What do you say when a patient passes away? She is relaxed in the pupils? Her heart is relaxed permanently? Her respiratory muscles are relaxed?"
"Um...err..." she said. She probably would say 'per abdomen she is 32 weeks, relaxed' for the next patient after patient too. Only time will tell if she will.

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क