Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Three Candidates Fit To Head Institute

"I can see three persons in the institute who are fit to head the institute, should the current head decide to give up the position" I said.
"Who?" the professor sitting on the other side of the table in the staff room asked. "I believe the current head is staying, and you are making this statement to start telling us about these three people?"
"Yes and yes" I said to the two statements. "The first person is that professor who shouts at the current Boss, Boss' Boss, and Boss' Boss' Boss equally recklessly. This is the professor who knows he/she has all the knowledge and know-how to be the BOSS."
"Got it. Who is the second person?"
"That resident doctor in the department, who argues with all bosses, who knows that she/he is right at all times, who does not understand why the world cannot understand things which are so clear to her/him" I said.
"Got it. Who is the third?"
The head clerk in the office in the college building, who is rude to the rest of the people in the institute, who makes rules that have nothing to do with civic body rules, who does things that the Boss also does not seem able to control, and whose immediate boss is afraid of trying to control her/him like a hen/cock-pecked boss."
"Got it. "What do you propose to do about it?"
"If I could, I would introduce the three to one another, put them on a common platform, and let them slug it out to win the position of Boss. I know that cannot happen, but the dream gives me a very satisfying feeling that cannot be described in words."
"I understand" the professor said. I realized this professor had had the pleasure of interacting with all of the three candidates whom the God had probably made for that one post.

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क