Thursday, January 22, 2015

Magic Garden

I know a lot of people grow plants in pots kept in their balconies and terraces. Those who are richer buy second homes away from their homes in cities, get people to grow gardens for them there. A problem with that arrangement is that one does not get to see the greenery and the flowers on a daily basis. My wife has 36 plants in pots in our balcony. I cannot say we have, because it is her who takes care of the plants, except that I water them sometimes when she is busy with other things. It was my dream to have a house with a garden. I know that dream will remain but a dream. I have my wife to thank for the great garden she has cultivated in our balcony. Looking at it, I don't mind that my dream will never be fulfilled. Here are some shots of her garden.





प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क