Sunday, February 1, 2015

Ganesha in Hibiscus Flower

We have a Hibiscus plant that keeps on flowering anomalously. I will show some such flowers some other time. About a week ago it had a flower that was quite curious. It reminded me of a class IV employee in our hospital, who claims to be blessed enough to see Lord Ganesha in fruit and vegetables. One day he stopped me in the corridor of the hospital, pulled out his mobile phone, and showed me what he claimed was Lord Ganesha in one tomato and a brinjal he had purchased in the market. I was probably not as blessed as he was, and all I could see was a tomato and a brinjal of shapes different from the regular ones.
"Lord Ganesha is in everything around us, including us" I tried to tell him. He stopped me in between and talked about how fortunate he was to have God visit him in this way. I gave up, congratulated him, and went my way.
This fellow is not the only one who sees God in this way. A shopkeeper in front of our house once found the Lord in a tomato, and the entire neighborhood flocked to his shop to see. I wondered why the God visited these people and not others. The curious shape of our Hibiscus flower made me think of all that, because I was sure these people would surely see Lord Ganesha in that flower, especially when Hibiscus was considered the favorite flower of Lord Ganesha. I added a few black lines to the flower's photograph.

Despite my art, the flower does not look like Lord Ganesha to me. See if it does to you. Perhaps you may be blessed enough.

29-01-2020

In the same theme, someone saw Lord Ganesha in a tomato.


प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क