Thursday, February 5, 2015

Instruments Slideshow Beta




Slideshow Image ScriptH I always wanted to have a slideshow on this blog. Google's Blogger does have a gadget called slideshow. I could not use it, because it required the images to be located in selected places, and I did not have an account there. The slides shown by Blogger in that gadget area were quite small too. Finally I worked out how to show them in the blog post itself. I call this one 'beta' because I have put only three images of one instrument there as a trial. It seems to have worked, but I have to see if it works on (other) computers, tablets, smart phones etc. I will ask colleagues, friends, students, and my readers if it works on their devices. If it works well on all devices, I will write all code required (a big bore, that one) and post about 90 images of instruments used in Gynecology and Obstetrics there. My book has all line diagrams of instruments. With 90 images, revision of instruments should be a breeze for the students, I hope.

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क