Friday, May 4, 2012

Handling a Thief

We had had a series of thefts in the institute. The thief used to steal brass deadbolts. He would break down locks and remove the deadbolts. He would not steal anything else. We had captured his video on CC camera. I handed over the video clip to the security officers.But still he kept on with his work for more than three months after that. Finally they caught a thief yesterday and brought him to me for identification. They had lost the video I had given them.
"Is he the same one?" they asked. He looked similar. The same bitemporal baldness, the same facial features, the same haversack on his back. But he had no shirt and trousers on. There was just a sort of loin cloth to cover his modesty (yes, even thieves have modesty).
"He looks the same" I said. I will show you the video for confirmation. But why is he wearing just a loin cloth?"
"We removed his shirt and trousers and gave him a loin cloth" the security officer told me. Now he won't run away."
That was indeed a novel way of keeping a thief from running away.

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क