Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Helen Keller School of Medicine!

We were taking a round of the postoperative ward. There was a patient 16 hours after undergoing a cesarean section. Her abdomen looked like this.
"What is that scribbled on her abdomen?" I asked.
"Sir, it is her abdominal girth" the Registrar told me. "We have written it there, so that when anyone measures it, he would know immediately if the girth had increased.
"But why write on her abdomen?" I asked.
"........"
"Why such big letters?" I asked. I got a smile which was even bigger than the letter size.
"Who wrote it?" I asked.
"The smile continued.
"It must have been written by someone from Helen Keller School of Medicine" I said.
The smile diminished a bit, while new smiles appeared on other faces.
"If I underwent an operation and someone wrote some such thing on my body, I would sue that person" I said mildly.

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क