Saturday, November 24, 2012

Eloquent One Word Explanation

A part of my job is to forward leave applications of employees in my department to the head of the institute. I have to check the validity of the reason given for asking for leave. Then I have to write my remarks and send it for sanction. There was one such application asking for leave for one day. There was just one word scribbled on the three lines offered for giving the reason for application for leave. It was 'Children'. It was an extremely eloquent word. I did not need any words before or after that word. No verbs, adjectives and punctuation marks were necessary. Even mental visualization of the usually tired and harassed looking face of that applicant was not required. I wrote 'Recommended' without any hesitation and signed on that leave application.

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क