Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Prayer

Those people who read my blog have enough of everything required for a reasonably good life, or they would not spend time reading blogs. I wish they continue to be happy. But I also wish the New Year sees others who don't have much get at least enough to meet their survival needs.
There are many who have so much they don't know what to do with it.
May the New Year see them do something that will make a difference to others.
The world has evolved to the present state with the help of those who thought differently and dared to do differently.
May the New Year see many more such people do their thing.
The world has many differences between people, which is causing much grief to many people. The differences are unlikely to go away.
May the New Year see more people who will talk people into being tolerant to those with differences.

I could wish for many more things. But expecting too much in one year is not wise. I think I will leave the rest for the years to come, hoping this New Year sees at least these wishes come true.

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क