Sunday, December 20, 2009

Curiosity

When I started my blog, I was just content to put my feelings about things there. Then my son, a computer wizard, told me about a service that tells me all details of visits to my blog, such as how many, when, from which part of the world and many other things. It tells me the IP addresses of people who visit my blog, but not their names. I have been studying the statistics for awhile. Now I am curious about who are those readers who visit my blog quite frequently, and who are those who visit the blog from countries where I have never been and probably will never be. I mean, I do understand that internet has no boundaries of any country, and people visit sites all over the world. But I would like to know what makes people unknown to me search on Google and find my blog. I wish they would post a comment to let me know who they were. But if they wish to remain anonymous, well, so be it.

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क