Friday, May 20, 2011

Fastest Need for Repair

We had moved out of the first floor OT 2 years ago, after it had been closed for 6 months for massive leakage of water from the OT above. They kept us away for 1.5 years so that they could repair it properly. Now we have been back in that OT for 2 weeks. I thought all should remain OK for at least 10 years. But it was not to be. I entered the OT today to find that the air handling unit (AHU) was pouring out water into the sterilizer room, almost over the autoclave. The contractors arrived peacefully two hours later, shut down the AHU, and spent all day trying to repair the fault. I hope they manage to fix it. In the meantime, the OT on the ground floor has developed troubles too. The paint has come off from the ceiling and I think I can see some fungus on the ceiling. I hope it is not leaking inside. They want us to hand over the OT for repairs too. I had not seen repairs coming up even before they complete the job and give us complete possession of the renovated building.

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क