Monday, January 21, 2013

Wacky Ideas - Blow Horn

It is official. I read in the papers that the supreme court has told the government to set up norms for the decibel limit on the noise vehicle horns can make on the roads. It has always been my contention that they make a lot of noise, sometiems weird ones (with the reverse horns). The bikes are fitted with horns that blow like those fitted on heavy duty vehicles.That noise is likely to give someone a heart attack, if the biker is just behind that vulnerable one.I have had a solution for this problem. Now that the court wants the menace curbed, and my gut feeling tells me the government is unlikely to find a solution to it, I might put down mine. Another reason for posting a blog on it is my new ability to make three D models. The image below is my 3D model of such a horn.
My theory is that a lot of people step on the horn because it takes very little effort to do so - whether it is in a car or on a bike. The blow horn I have shown above is still fitted on the city buses. One needs to squeeze the rubber blower real good to make it work. If the government makes such horns compulsory for all vehicles, the noise pollution should reduce significantly. After all, no one likes to exert except when it is absolutely necessary. This should be eco-friendly too, the consumption of electricity being totally avoided. Some youngsters might love it, when they realize that it will help develop their forearm muscles. I wonder if they can implement it, because a lot of owners of posh cars will dislike it. It is a long shot that some really wacky government-babu or politician reads this post and loves the idea. I understand that and still am happy with this post. It has at least afforded me an opportunity to show off my skills at 3D designing.

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क