Thursday, March 1, 2012

Stealing Security Cemaras

They put security cameras everywhere in our department, so that any miscreants would be caught. It was also made mandatory by High Court for prevention of baby thefts in the hospital.
That day we were rushing to catch the lift. The door was closing on an empty lift. I pressed the button, which usually makes the door open again. This time it didn't. My Assistant Professor tried to open the door with all his strength while I pressed the button fully in. It did not work and the lift did go up without us.
"See how I exercise self control" I said jokingly to my unit doctors. "I wanted to kick the door when it would not reopen for us. I controlled myself and did not kick it."
They laughed obediently.
"Anyway I would not do it, because it would just hurt my foot, and would be seen on the CCTV" I said and looked towards the ceiling where the camera was.
"Where is the camera?" I said with surprise.
"Sir, all cameras are missing for the last one month" our Assistant Professor said.
So I checked and found out that it was true. I asked everyone concerned, and no one knew about it, including the Boss and Deputy Boss.
So the petty thieves stole the security cameras! Or was it the work of someone planning a robbery?

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क