Friday, June 10, 2011

Capture an Image

"Sir, I would like you to look at a girl's picture." "You are getting married!" I said. "No, Sir. It is just in the preliminary stage yet. See how she is" he said as he held his mobile in front of me. The picture was there, but was a bit distorted. "Why is the image distorted?" I asked. "Sir, I took it from a computer screen." "Could you not save it on your hard disk and then show it on a monitor." "No. They have disabled the save option on right clicking. I tried and tried, but could not save it even after two hours of efforts." I was shocked. Disabling save option does not mean one does not save web images. "My God. You should not be discouraged by such trickes. Come to my office, and show me where that image is on the net. I will teach you how to save it." He logged on to the said web site and showed me the picture he wanted to save but could not. I reduced the window to show the image and little else. Then I pressed Alt+PrintScreen. The I pased it in MS Paint. Saved it with a name of his choice. I had the image saved in fifteen seconds. "Thanks Sir" he said. "Any time."

प्रशंसा करायचीय, नावे ठेवायचीयेत, काही विचारायचय, किंवा करायला आणखी चांगले काही सुचत नाहीये, तर क्लिक करा.

संपर्क